top of page

Group

Public·96 members
Tyler Alvarez
Tyler Alvarez

Hot T Girl Facial

Click Here - https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlin.us%2F2tEkLk&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1SQJ3M2WhAWqdwSqIhiPB2

Hot T Girl Facial

Facial nerve paralysis because of penetrating trauma through the external auditory canal is extremely rare, with a paucity of published literature. The objective of this study is to review the literature on transtympanic facial nerve paralysis and increase physician awareness of this uncommon injury through discussion of its clinical presentation, management and prognosis. We also aim to improve patient outcomes in those that have sustained this type of injury by suggesting an optimal management plan. In this case report, we present the case of a 46-year-old white woman who sustained a unilateral facial nerve paresis because of a garfish penetrating her tympanic membrane and causing direct damage to the tympanic portion of her facial nerve. On follow-up after 12 months, her facial nerve function has largely returned to normal. Transtympanic facial nerve paralysis is a rare injury but can have a favorable prognosis if managed effectively.

Like any gal who came of age in the frightening era of over-plucking (see below photo of yours truly and her much-beleaguered brows), muddy shades of maroon and teal, this facial scrub, and this compact, I grew up to fear oil at all costs.

\u201CNot anti-aging, graceful aging,\u201D I say, and load women\u2019s shopping baskets with promises of transformation, erasure, control. Empty promises, I\u2019ve always thought, illusory. The women shouldn\u2019t trust me. Even as a child, I believed the solution to age and plainness was to transform the body itself, not cover it; to shrink or expand as needed through starvation, exercise, the Adderall girls in my high school took to stay satiated and small, the injectables and surgery that came later. I never bought into the surface stuff: serums, creams, makeups. The only meaningful change comes from within, I still believe that. 781b155fdc

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• tpeters20
  • Reena kumari
    Reena kumari
  • Hermiane Cielle
    Hermiane Cielle
  • Edward Turner
    Edward Turner
  • Henry Gaunt
    Henry Gaunt
bottom of page