top of page

Group

Public·100 members
Kilioni Page
Kilioni Page

[S5E21] No Good At Saying Sorry (One More Chance)

Owen informs Kate they're taking Mike to the OR right now. Kate wants Maddy to have a chance to tell him she's sorry before he goes under. Meredith stops Maddy from going with her mother. Meredith tells Kate Maddy won't apologize to him. There is no room for Kate to be a victim when her six-year-old is on the line. Maddy is stronger than her, because she stood up, which is more than Kate did.

[S5E21] No Good at Saying Sorry (One More Chance)

Owen: Nice work today.Cristina: Nice work today! Seriously?Owen: I'm sorry?Cristina: Run to my truck. You got O'malley clipping bleeders, and you're telling me to run to your truck.Owen: You know what my truck looks like. O'malley doesn't. But, that... that run you took saved the guys life.Cristina: Yeah, well all day, all day you were teaching O'Malley and you ignored me.Owen: O'Malley wants to be a trauma surgeon. You've already declared cardio. I didn't do anything wrong today. I treated you like I would anyone else.Cristina: (pushes him) I am not like anyone else. Take care now? What is that? What are you like, you're not happy now? What... what are you? You know, just a choke 'em and forget 'em kind of guy?Owen: (pulls out a piece of paper and hands it to Cristina)Cristina: Hey there now. Take care now. Nice work Yang. What is this?Owen: It's my shrink. My shrink gave me these sentences. We ah, we came up with them together. They're all 3 word sentences. So I could have something to say to you instead of the 3 words that are... that are killing me. The 3 words that you know I feel but I can't say them, because it would be cruel to say them, because I am no good for you. I don't wanna torture you. I don't wanna look at you longingly when I know I can't be with you. So, yeah I'm smiling, and I'm saying take care now. I'm letting you off the hook. I'm trying, I'm trying so hard to let you off the hook. I'm trying to make it right. What I did to you. Can't you see that? I'm just trying to make it right.Cristina: (gives the paper back) Take care now. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page