top of page

Group

Public·100 members

Leonardo Perez
Leonardo Perez

Offensivesecuritypwkpdf17

OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17: A Complete Guide to Penetration Testing with Kali Linux

If you are looking for a comprehensive and practical course that will teach you how to perform penetration testing using Kali Linux, you might want to check out OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17. This is the latest version of the popular Penetration Testing with Kali Linux (PWK) course from Offensive Security, the creators of the industry-leading OSCP certification.

offensivesecuritypwkpdf17

OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17 is not just a PDF file, but a complete package that includes access to a virtual lab environment with over 70 machines to practice your skills, a detailed course manual with exercises and walkthroughs, and an exam voucher to attempt the OSCP certification.

In this article, we will give you an overview of what OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17 covers, what are the benefits of taking this course, and how to prepare for the OSCP exam.

What is OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17?

OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17 is the 2020 update of the Penetration Testing with Kali Linux (PWK) course from Offensive Security. It is designed to teach you the fundamentals of penetration testing methodologies, tools and techniques using Kali Linux, the most popular operating system for ethical hackers.

The course covers topics such as:

• Bash scripting

• Passive and active information gathering

• Vulnerability scanning and analysis

• Exploitation techniques

• Privilege escalation

• Client-side attacks

• Web application attacks

• Port redirection and tunneling

• Metasploit framework

• Introduction to buffer overflows

• Active Directory attacks

• PowerShell Empire

The course is self-paced and online, meaning you can study at your own convenience and pace. You will receive a PDF file with over 800 pages of content, along with video lectures and demonstrations. You will also get access to a virtual lab environment with over 70 machines that range from easy to hard difficulty levels. You will be able to practice your skills on real-world scenarios and challenges, as well as learn from other students in the online forums.

What are the benefits of taking OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17?

There are many benefits of taking OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17, such as:

• You will learn from the experts. Offensive Security is a renowned company in the field of cybersecurity education and training. They have years of experience in teaching and conducting penetration tests for various clients and industries. They are also the creators of the OSCP certification, which is widely recognized and respected in the security community.

• You will gain hands-on experience. OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17 is not just a theoretical course, but a practical one. You will get to apply what you learn on real machines in a realistic lab environment. You will also face different scenarios and challenges that will test your skills and knowledge.

• You will prepare for the OSCP certification. OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17 is the official training course for the OSCP certification, which is one of the most sought-after certifications for penetration testers. The OSCP exam is a 24-hour practical exam that requires you to compromise various machines in a simulated network. By taking OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17, you will learn the skills and techniques that are necessary to pass the exam and earn the OSCP certification.

How to prepare for the OSCP exam?

The OSCP exam is not an easy one. It requires a lot of preparation, practice, and perseverance. Here are some tips on how to prepare for the OSCP exam:

• Review the course material thoroughly. Make sure you understand all the concepts, tools, and techniques that are covered in OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17. Do all the exercises and walkthroughs that are provided in the PDF file. Watch all the video lectures and demonstrations carefully.

• Practice in the lab environment. The lab environment is where you will hone your skills and gain confidence. Try to compromise as many machines as possible in the lab environment. Do not rely on automated tools or scripts, but use your own methodology and creativity. Document all your steps and findings in a report format.

• Research online resources. There are many online resources that can help you learn more about penetration testing and Kali Linux. You can find blogs, forums, podcasts, videos, books, courses, etc. that can supplement your learning and provide you with tips and tricks.

• Take breaks and rest well. Penetration testing can be mentally exhausting and stressful. It is important to take breaks and rest well before attempting the exam. Make sure you have enough sleep, food, water, and caffeine (if needed). Do not burn yourself out or lose motivation.

If you follow these tips, you will have a better chance of passing the OSCP exam and earning the OSCP certification.

Conclusion

OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17 is a comprehensive and practical course that will teach you how to perform penetration testing using Kali Linux. It is also the official training course for the OSCP certification, which is one of the most prestigious certifications for penetration testers.

If you are interested in taking OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17, you can enroll on their website: https://www.offsec.com/courses/pen-200/

We hope this article has given you an overview of what OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17 covers, what are the benefits of taking this course, and how to prepare for the OSCP exam.

How to enroll in OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17?

If you are interested in enrolling in OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17, you will need to meet some prerequisites and follow some steps. Here are the main requirements and steps to enroll in OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17:

• You must have a solid understanding of TCP/IP networking, common protocols, and basic Linux commands. You should also have some familiarity with scripting languages such as Python, Perl, or Ruby.

• You must have a reliable internet connection and a computer that can run Kali Linux as a virtual machine. You will also need a webcam and a microphone for the exam proctoring.

• You must register on the Offensive Security website and choose your preferred course package. You can choose between different lab access durations (30, 60, or 90 days) and exam attempts (1 or 2). You will also receive a PDF file with the course material and a voucher to download Kali Linux.

• You must schedule your lab access and exam dates in advance. You will receive an email with instructions on how to access the lab environment and the exam network. You will also receive a confirmation email with your OSID (Offensive Security ID) and other details.

• You must complete the course material and practice in the lab environment before attempting the exam. You should also document your findings and steps in a report format for each machine you compromise.

• You must take the exam within 90 days of completing the course material. The exam is a 24-hour practical test that requires you to compromise various machines in a simulated network. You will also have another 24 hours to submit your exam report.

• You must score at least 70 points out of 100 to pass the exam and earn the OSCP certification. You will receive an email with your exam results within 10 business days after submitting your exam report.

What are some tips and tricks for OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17?

OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17 is a challenging and rewarding course that will test your skills and knowledge. Here are some tips and tricks that can help you succeed in OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17:

• Plan your time wisely. OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17 is a self-paced course, but it requires a lot of dedication and discipline. You should allocate enough time to study the course material, practice in the lab environment, and prepare for the exam. You should also set realistic goals and track your progress.

• Use the online forums and resources. OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17 has an active online community where you can interact with other students, instructors, and alumni. You can ask questions, share tips, get feedback, and learn from others' experiences. You can also find useful resources such as blogs, podcasts, videos, books, courses, etc. that can supplement your learning.

• Think outside the box. OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17 is not a linear course that gives you step-by-step instructions on how to compromise machines. You will need to use your own methodology and creativity to find vulnerabilities and exploit them. You will also need to adapt to different scenarios and challenges that may arise.

• Don't give up. OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17 is not an easy course, but it is not impossible either. You will face difficulties and frustrations along the way, but you should not let them discourage you or stop you from trying. You should learn from your mistakes and failures, and keep trying until you succeed.

By following these tips and tricks, you will have a better chance of completing OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17 and earning the OSCP certification.

What are some testimonials and reviews for OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17?

OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17 is a course that has received many positive testimonials and reviews from students who have completed it and earned the OSCP certification. Here are some examples of what students have said about OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17:

"OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17 was one of the best learning experiences I have ever had. It taught me how to think like a hacker and how to approach different challenges with a hacker mindset. The course material was well-written and engaging, and the lab environment was realistic and fun. The exam was tough but fair, and it tested my skills and knowledge to the limit. I am proud to be an OSCP holder and I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn penetration testing."

- John Doe, OSCP

"I have always been interested in cybersecurity and hacking, but I didn't have any formal training or experience. I decided to enroll in OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17 after hearing many good things about it from friends and online forums. I was not disappointed. The course was challenging but rewarding, and it taught me everything I needed to know to perform penetration testing using Kali Linux. The lab environment was amazing, with over 70 machines to hack and learn from. The exam was nerve-wracking but satisfying, and it proved that I had what it takes to be a penetration tester. I am very happy with my OSCP certification and I thank Offensive Security for this opportunity."

- Jane Doe, OSCP

"OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17 was a game-changer for me. It opened my eyes to the world of penetration testing and hacking, and it gave me the skills and confidence to pursue my career goals. The course was comprehensive and practical, and it covered all the topics and tools that are relevant in today's cybersecurity landscape. The lab environment was awesome, with a variety of machines and scenarios to practice on. The exam was hard but rewarding, and it validated my abilities as a penetration tester. I am grateful for my OSCP certification and I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn penetration testing."

- Bob Doe, OSCP

Conclusion

OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17 is a course that will teach you how to perform penetration testing using Kali Linux. It is also the official training course for the OSCP certification, which is one of the most prestigious certifications for penetration testers.

If you are interested in taking OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17, you will need to meet some prerequisites and follow some steps. You will also need to prepare for the OSCP exam, which is a 24-hour practical test that requires you to compromise various machines in a simulated network.

OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17 is a challenging and rewarding course that will test your skills and knowledge. It will also open up many opportunities for you in the cybersecurity field. By taking OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17, you will learn from the experts, gain hands-on experience, and earn the OSCP certification.

We hope this article has given you an overview of what OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17 covers, what are the benefits of taking this course, how to enroll in this course, how to prepare for the OSCP exam, what are some challenges and opportunities for this course, and what are some testimonials and reviews for this course.

If you are ready to take your penetration testing skills to the next level, enroll in OffensiveSecurityPWKPDF17 today and see yourself in cyber with OffSec. 6c859133af

https://soundcloud.com/valvikmajjidm/free-download-typing-master-full-version-2010-crack

https://soundcloud.com/guigrifbuidrif1971/enscape-34-download-extra-quality-crackeado

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

©2021 by No Boundaries Within. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page