top of page

Group

Public·100 members

Kilioni Page
Kilioni Page

Buy Here Pay Here Dealerships In Stafford Va

Airport Auto Sales is here as your one-stop destination to buy used cars in Stafford. It is not an ordinary or standard pre-owned car dealership. What makes it stand apart is that it is a family-owned business, having delivered 8000+ cars to the local community. You can easily buy used cars in Stafford from their website without any pre-payment penalties if you take a car loan.

buy here pay here dealerships in stafford va

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fmiimms.com%2F2uegVL&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw08x24S0IgvvS5owaf0cbB9

Let Capitol Motors of Stafford show you how easy it is to buy a quality used car in STAFFORD. We believe fair prices, superior service, and treating customers right leads to satisfied repeat buyers. Our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff is here to help you find the car you deserve, priced to fit your budget. Shop our virtual showroom of used cars, trucks and suv's online then stop by for a test drive

By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Calls may be prerecorded. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services.

Our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff is here to help you find the car you deserve, priced to fit your budget. Shop our virtual showroom of used cars, trucks and suv's online then stop by for a test drive.

At Northside Auto Sales We don't think bad credit should stand between you and the quality used car you deserve. That's why we pride ourselves on providing attractive financing options such as Buy Here Pay Here to those who need reliable transportation and are hurting in today's economy. We serve the Buy here pay here needs of Manassas and the surrounding area and can help you too!

Are you looking for a better overall used car shopping experience in North Carolina? Benchmark Auto Sales is your answer! It is our mission to improve the in-house auto financing experience by eliminating the cyclical pitfalls of traditional buy-here, pay-here dealerships. We do this by including a warranty and gap waiver on every vehicle offered, never locking you into long-term contracts, and never allowing you to be trapped by negative equity when financing through us.Is the vehicle not meeting your needs? Feel like driving something new? With Benchmark Auto Sales you can trade in for a different vehicle or simply walk away by paying a small $100 early termination fee after just thirteen months. You always maintain control when you finance with Benchmark!Worried about your credit? Benchmark Auto Sales specializes in helping customers who need bad credit car financing options. Our no credit check, in-house finance solutions have helped tens of thousands of North Carolina drivers and they can help get you back behind the wheel today.Simply stated, we believe in providing fully-serviced, safe and reliable transportation at affordable prices and in a straightforward manner. It is our goal to build lasting relationships and earn repeat business while also promoting upward mobility and a positive used car shopping experience. We are the buy-here, pay-here alternative! Thank you for shopping with us and please let us know if you have any additional questions.

No matter if you file a Chapter 7 or a Chapter 13, dealing with a bankruptcy isn't easy. If you need an auto loan, you may be wondering about where to find car dealers that deal with open bankruptcies. We're here to make sure you know exactly what to expect, the types of dealers you could be working with, and how bankruptcy affects your car loan approval odds.

We are here to work for you, not only before the sale, but during and after as well to make sure our customers are completely satisfied, so stop in today to test-drive your new pre-owned auto. Hello everyone! Thanks for visiting our brand new website here at My Car Store. We have 8 locations with hundreds of quality pre-owned vehicles to choose from. All of our locations serve the greater Ft. Worth areas and are managed by very talented managers that know their craft.Jason Ripple, the owner of My Car Store, is dedicated to the business and puts his employees first so that the customers can receive the best experience possible while purchasing their new pre-owned vehicle. We provide all facets of financing from second chance, to in-house, to bank financing. We also, will always entertain cash offers on our vehicles that blow away the competition. Give us a shot at beating your own banks rate! We do it everyday and it makes it easier on you without all the trips back and forth.If you have ever had a bankruptcy, repossession, or just have bad or no credit, that's ok. Come see us! We will get you approved and driving away in your new ride in no time flat. All you need is your job, proof of residence, and the proper ID's to get you started.Any, and all information, pictures, and content on this site is for My Car Stores use only and cannot be used by an outside company or organization for any purpose. Our website is for our customers viewing pleasure and information gathering only.

Based on the cost and the things that they cover, I signed up with ProtectMyCar. I have submitted claims twice and so far, there were no problems at all. I just let the dealership know that I have a warranty from ProtectMyCar and they handle it from there.

ProtectMyCar called me and they had really low rates so I took it on. However, I just thought it was one plan and that it covered bumper to bumper. In the beginning, they fixed a couple of things that went wrong with my car. But then when I went back for other things that were clearly over $1,500, they said they weren't covered as they concern regular maintenance. They said that there were different prices where there were different levels of the plan. They should send out a written thing that shows everything that is covered and not just say it over the phone.

ProtectMyCar didn't save me money as they were supposed to and they didn't do anything when my car broke down. My fog trades went out and they were supposedly covered. They said they're going to get me a lower price than what is normally said for the repairs but I paid for the same amount of parts as I would anywhere. They made it sound like they were going to get me a better deal but there was no discount on price, parts and repair. It was a dissatisfying experience and I would not recommend ProtectMyCar to a friend.

In addition, they found out that I had a really bad leak with my engine and they replaced it. However, I thought they would replace it with a new engine but they replaced it with a used one. Otherwise, their service is okay. Moreover, I have used their 24/7 road assistance, and it takes a while. I didn't know where the dude was coming from. They told me it'd be a good hour wait, and sometimes it could be more depending on the traffic. I happened to be in a crowded parking lot when I had locked my keys in the car. I waited for over an hour and a half, and was burning up because it was cold.

There was just this one instance that this one guy from ProtectMyCar was rude. The sticker that ProtectMyCar had on my car window said it was time for another oil change. So I went to this other Chevrolet place to get it done and when the girl from Chevrolet called in the claim, one of the gentlemen at ProtectMyCar was very rude to her. That's the only thing I didn't like. I spoke to that rude guy about it. I told him that he had spoken to her very nastily when I have spoken very highly of ProtectMyCar. He then apologized in his own way. But what the girl rep and I didn't know was that ProtectMyCar only does the oil change every time at a certain number of miles even if according to the sticker, I needed another oil change. Apart from that, it has been a great and helpful experience with ProtectMyCar.

The maintenance perks like the oil change, I've done that twice and that went smoothly. I would explain to the man that all he had to do was call and ProtectMyCar would pay for it over the phone and he'll just have to wait a couple of days. And he said, "Yeah, no problem." But Firestone would not go at all. I called and ProtectMyCar said that Firestone cannot tell me that they will not take it. Then the rep on the phone said, "Put them on the phone. We'll pay for it right there." And I explained that to the man and he still said he wasn't gonna take it. So, that issue didn't get fixed and it went on and made it worse. I've been told it's the manifold exhaust, torque converters missing on both, and all of this could've been prevented if Firestone would've helped me.

Basically, Firestone told me that I could bring it down and they'd take a look at it. And I took it down there and let them take a look at it and they ended up coming out with a bill for $24.99. And I was like, "I didn't know I was gonna pay for anything. I thought it was supposed to be free or whatever." And they were like, "No."

So overall I didn't get to experience something good. If I would've been able to use it and make installments towards my part of the bill, then that would've been great. That would help a lot of people with low income. It would be great if it could be set up to where it's $30 a month. Everybody I've talked to has been great, it's just the money issue.

When submitting a claim, ProtectMyCar does what they're supposed to do. But I don't like the last experience I had with them. They keep buying off the market parts and sending it to the mechanic shop and I have to buy there twice to get the same thing fixed. It's a big inconvenience for me because I have to rent a car twice. I had to put $200 on whole then they only pay $30 for the car and the rental car is $50 a day. When they do that, it costs me money. Then, I had to wait until whenever they want to pay me back. Another time, they didn't pay the dealership because they said the dealership didn't call them before they did the repair. All in all, I wasn't happy the last time but other than that, it's fine.

ProtectMyCar called my home here. While I was on the phone with them, I called the Ford dealer that we'd used, asked if they ever heard of ProtectMyCar and they, in fact, had used ProtectMyCar before. Claim submission was all through the service writer at the dealer. He called, told ProtectMyCar what was going on and they seemed to come fairly fast after he called them initially after the car was torn down. We had the parts fairly fast. My experience with ProtectMyCar has been good. Working with them seemed to go very easy and I would recommend them. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

©2021 by No Boundaries Within. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page