top of page

Group

Public·100 members

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

Combine Best Buy Gift Cards

So I am trying to purchase a HDTV and I have about 20+ Best Buy e-gift cards. I saw that Best Buy limits 15 GC per transactions so I would need to find a way to combine few of these e-gift cards into one. Is it possible? How can I do it?

combine best buy gift cards

While the following companies do not allow customers to combine gift cards, representatives for each company told us that you can use as many cards per transaction as you would like. These companies include:

Representatives for American Express, Mastercard, and Visa told us that their prepaid gift cards are not combinable. However, you can consolidate very small balances from prepaid cards onto an Amazon account.

If you simply want to be rid of your low-balance gift cards, you can do a little good in the process by using CharityChoice Gift Cards. This site allows you to donate partially used gift cards. CharityChoice accepts gift cards from major brands like American Eagle Outfitters, Best Buy, CVS, Target, and Walmart and allows you to choose from a wide variety of charitable causes for your donation.

Here are the terms and conditions:Can be used to buy merchandise & services at stores/kiosks operated by Verizon or at verizon.com. Gift cards cannot be used at Verizon Authorized Retailer locations. Gift cards can be used to pay a Verizon Wireless or Fios bill by visiting Verizon.com or using the My Verizon app (wireless bills only) or My Fios app. Do not mail card with your bill. For card balance call 1.800.876.4141 or dial #GIFT (#4438) from your wireless device. Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except in those states as required by law. Purchase & use of gift card constitutes acceptance of all terms & conditions. Treat this card like cash, Verizon is not responsible for gift cards that have been lost, stolen, or damaged. Gift cards do not expire and are not subject to dormancy or other fees. Gift cards may not be used for resale, advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes without consent.

Still wondering why this is useful? Imagine you have seven Visa gift cards with funds ranging from $1.89 to $17.54. Instead of using each gift card separately, you can combine your Visa gift card balance for a lump sum of money to spend on Amazon. As an added bonus, there is no minimum or maximum amount required on your Visa gift card to reload your Amazon gift card balance. Please note that Amazon requires a minimum of $0.50 to be loaded to your Amazon account, so if your Visa or Mastercard gift card has fewer than 50 cents available, you won't be able to do this.

Gift Cards may be redeemed online at checkout when reserving 1 bay for U.S. Topgolf locations (2 bay availability at select venues). Please note that gift cards cannot be used toward payment for events or Platinum Memberships.

Card is issued by and represents an obligation of Topgolf Pro, LLC. Purchase or use of card constitutes acceptance of the following terms. Card cannot be redeemed until activated. Purchases made with the card will be deducted from the balance until it reaches $0.00. Card is redeemable at any Topgolf location in the United States. Not valid at Swing Suite or Toptracer Range locations. It cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by law. Treat card as cash, as it will not be replaced if lost or stolen, except where required by law. Card has no expiration date and incurs no dormancy fees. Topgolf reserves the right to amend these terms from time to time, as provided at topgolf.com/giftcards.

Mostly everyone enjoys saving money, especially when it comes to a Disney Vacation which can get very expensive! With discounted Disney gift cards, you might be able to save a little money if you plan it right.

If you are able to purchase a $50 Disney gift card for only $45, you are saving 10% off the cost of what you would pay on your Disney trip. (Most discounted gift cards will not save you this much, but this is just an example.)

You can see how this can multiply with larger dollar amounts. Most families care about saving money, and the savings attributed to the purchase of discounted Disney gift cards can be the difference between enjoying a little additional shopping or an extra meal with the family.

So just where can you use these discount gift cards and take advantage of all the savings? Here is a list of places, on and off Disney property where you can use them and some examples of things you can buy with them.

Prior to your visit to the Walt Disney World Resort, you can use gift cards to purchase your resort package and your theme park tickets. Keep in mind that this is only the case if you are purchasing directly through Disney, not most authorized 3rd party resellers.

Once arriving at Disney World, your gift cards can be used in a number of different ways. They can be applied to a room balance to pay for whatever you charge to your room, upgrade your park tickets, spa experiences, pay for merchandise within the parks and even most of the Disney Springs stores, pay for food, and more!

Upon arrival, you can use your gift cards to shop, get food in the parks or more places on Disney property, or for any additional incidentals that are attributed to your Disneyland hotel room bill. You can also choose to upgrade your tickets with a gift card.

You can use your Disney gift cards for the booking of a Disney Cruise when booked through Disney. You can also use it for any additional costs that are added to your room, including onboard merchandise, spa treatments, excursions and activities, alcohol and food, and whatever else you choose to purchase on board the Disney Boat.

Many guests are surprised to know that Disney also owns resorts in Hilton Head, South Carolina, and Vero Beach, Florida. Visitors that stay at these two Disney Resorts can utilize Disney gift cards for the purchase of their hotel stay.

They can also use their Disney gift cards for all purchases of merchandise, food and drinks, and any on-site activities while staying at the resort. Simply go to the front desk and have them apply your Disney gift cards to your room balance.

Many stores offer incentives to purchase gift cards, such as coupons or gas points. Some well-known grocery chains have given significant savings in the way of coupons, oftentimes allowing you to save in excess of 20% off the purchase of your Disney gift cards.

Both the Chase Ink Business Cash credit card and the American Express SimplyCash Plus Business cards offer 5% cashback on any purchases at office supply stores. You can purchase the Disney gift cards in person or you can also buy them online at Staples here.

For example, The Chase Freedom card for the 1st Quarter of 2023 is offering 5% cash back on purchases made at Grocery stores, Target, and Fitness Clubs up to a combined $1,500 in combined bonuses category spend. So if you had a Chase Freedom credit card you can in essence buy Disney gift cards at Target while receiving 5% back.

For instance, the American Express Blue Cash Preferred allows you to get 6% cash back for purchases made at grocery stores on the first $6,000 spent. With most grocery stores having loads of Disney credit cards, could this be an easy way to save 6% on Disney gift cards? Of course!

I often use my Chase Ink Cash card to receive my 5% cash back on purchases made at office supply stores anyway, so by purchasing my Disney gift cards at Staples, I can receive significant savings for my Disney trips too!

Many grocery stores such as Safeway, Albertsons, Stop and Shop, Giant, and many others offer additional fuel rewards through the purchase of gift cards, including Disney ones. This bonus can be anywhere between 4 or 5x the number of points accrued with the purchase.

Just choose one card to be the main card that you use and transfer the balance of the other gift cards to the main card. Then you can throw out all the other cards, which makes it much easier to keep everything organized.

By stacking gift cards with other discounts, you can receive even greater discounts on your Disney gift card purchases. As mentioned with the example of the gas savings, by stacking (or using multiple methods or savings), you can get the absolute best value!

The best way to combine discounts typically involves using a credit card bonus. By taking advantage of credit card bonus categories, you can receive additional savings on top of the already discounted Disney gift cards.

We usually recommend you avoid using your gift cards on the ticket or hotel portion of your Disney trip. By purchasing these things through authorized Disney resellers, you can often get better deals than purchasing directly through Disney. (Which you would need to do if using your Disney gift cards.)

Disney has a whole site for you to combine all of your gift cards into one place. You only need to keep one card on you with a max value of $1000. Simply go here and transfer the balances to the card you want to keep.

If you thought that was seamless and easy, then on your next Disney trip, do it to a grander scale! Or if you see a great promotion from your local grocery store to buy gift cards and it becomes even more incentivized, then it can become a no-brainer!

Say for instance that you find a wonderful way to significantly save on Disney gift cards. Maybe you have a master plan of stacking a rewards credit card, grocery store incentives, and additional store coupons.

We wholeheartedly recommend you avoid using the gift cards in this situation as mentioned above. When purchasing Disney gift cards, use them in places where you can utilize the full value of your 10% off.

While retailers accept a growing array of payment forms, and some brick-and-mortar stores do accept multiple cards for one transaction, shoppers are hard-pressed to find online stores that will allow them to combine two or more cards for one sale. Technology, security and expense are among the probable stumbling blocks preventing e-commerce sites from supporting multiple-card payments, experts say. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

©2021 by No Boundaries Within. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page