top of page

Group

Public·100 members

Superhot

The Superhot narrative works in several metanarrative levels: the player plays a fictionalized version of themselves sitting in front of their DOS prompt, getting a message from their friend who offers them a supposedly leaked copy of a new game called superhot.exe, claiming that the only way to access it is with a crack. Launching the game immediately thrusts the player into a series of seemingly unconnected levels via different points of view, all based around killing hostiles, after which the game glitches out and disconnects.[1] After this crash, the player's friend sends an updated version of the .exe file, apparently a new version of the game that fixes the "glitches".

superhot

Post-credits, the core/hivemind informs the player that they are to spread interest in superhot.exe by recommending it to as many people through social media and Steam reviews, specifically instructing the player to use the words "Superhot is the most innovative shooter I've played in years!", the same words the player's friend used to recommend them the game.

Superhot chili peppers go beyond habanero pepper heat and surpass 350,000 Scoville Heat Units. There are a number of varieties of superhot chili peppers and have recently topped over 2 Million Scoville Heat Units with the Carolina Reaper. Treat these peppers with respect as you cook with them. Here are 10 Tipsfor Cooking with the Superhots. Here is a chili peppers list with some of the worlds hottest chili peppers, superhots and ghost chili peppers.

The Dorset Naga pepper is one of the hottest peppers in the world, ranging as high at 1.5 million Scoville Heat Units. It is originally from Bangladesh. Learn more about the pepper below. Scoville Heat Units: 1 million- 1.5 million SHU Capsicum Chinense If you're looking to experience the world of superhot chili peppers, the...

The Dragon's Breath pepper is claimed to be one of the hottest chili peppers in the world with a reported 2.48 million Scoville heat units. Learn more about it here. Scoville Heat Units (SHU): 2,480,000 When it comes to superhot chili peppers, one thing is certain - they just keep getting hotter and hotter. Chili...

The Naga Morich is a superhot pepper from Northeast India and Bangladesh. It is closely related to the bhut jolokia, or ghost pepper, and reaches up to 1.5 million Scoville Heat Units. Scoville Heat Units: 1 million- 1.5 million SHU Capsicum Chinense The Naga Morich is the local name of the Naga pepper. It is...

My plan was to add a little rampage-like gamemode next, where peds attack you - basically something like endless mode. About gun mechanics - not sure if I want to touch that topic yet. To make it anything like superhot, I guess the player should be allowed to carry only one weapon with little ammunition, otherwise gun-stealing is only half the fun. I don't like the idea of messing with the players gun inventory though. I might give it another thought if my gamemode turns out too boring and/or not challenging enough. It's my first attempt at GTAV-modding, so one step at a time. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

©2021 by No Boundaries Within. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page